- The Perfect Home Could Be the One You Perfect After Buyingon December 11, 2023 at 11:30 am
There’s no denying mortgage rates and home prices are higher now than they were last year and that’s impacting what you can afford.
- Your Homebuying Adventure [INFOGRAPHIC]on December 8, 2023 at 11:30 am
Here are the key milestones you’ll encounter on your path to homeownership.
- Why You Should Use a Real Estate Agent When You Buy a Homeon December 7, 2023 at 11:30 am
If you’ve recently decided you’re ready to become a homeowner, chances are you’re trying to figure out what to do first.
- How To Turn Homeownership into a Side Hustleon December 6, 2023 at 11:30 am
Does the rising cost of just about everything these days make your dream of owning your own home feel less within reach?
- When You Sell Your House, Where Do You Plan To Go?on December 5, 2023 at 11:30 am
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you may have heard the supply of homes for sale is still low, and that means your house should stand out to buyers who are craving more options.
- Experts Project Home Prices Will Rise over the Next 5 Yearson December 4, 2023 at 11:30 am
Even with so much data showing home prices are actually rising in most of the country, there are still a lot of people who worry there will be another price crash in the immediate future.
- 3 Reasons To Sell Your House Before the New Year [INFOGRAPHIC]on December 1, 2023 at 11:30 am
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
- Is Owning a Home Still the American Dream for Younger Buyers?on November 30, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Everyone has their own idea of the American Dream, and it’s different for each person.